Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Challenge-Day 1

This challenge seemed really fun to Baylee and I. We are both really excited about this challenge!!! The first day we are supposed to put up a recent picture of me, introduce myself and tell you 15 interesting facts about me!!!

I am a girl who loves her clothes and shopping!! If you have met me I can be very boy crazy. I also can get very hyper. I am usually happy but can get very grumpy!! I love my family and friends!! I love school!!! To the left is well not the most recent but the one I looked a little better in!!!
This part is going to be a little more difficult but here are 15 facts that you should know about me:
1. I love clothes and shopping.
2. I love Disneyland.
3. I love music.
4. I am boy crazy!!
5. I love David Beckham.
6. I have no idea what I would do without the friends I have now.
7. I love school.
8. I love to dance, "Just Dance", Dance Dance Revolution"!!!!
9. I love my email.
10. I love Taylor Lautner.
11. I love my family.
12. I am very organized.
13. I am LDS.
14. I desperately want a cell phone.
15. I get hyper easily!! I love to laugh which helps me get hyper!!!!

Well there you go there is what you need to know about me!! I am excited for the rest of the days!!!!!



2 comments:

Cierra Christensen said...

I did this on facebook it's really fun (:

Dominique said...

Haha it is. It's hard though!(: