Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Days of School!! I really Love My Friends!!!

Sadly, but not sadly, the last 3 days were my last days of school!! I will miss all my friends but at least I took some fun, cute, and funny pictures!! Here are my friends...they are amazing.

Cute Andie!

Funny Bryn

Annalisse

Group Hug, Sad Keira's leaving!!

Silly Madi, Keira, Hailey, Ashton, and Catrina

Katie and I

Katie, we were the Ninja Squirrels

Bryson, We won Tug of War, the first round at least!!

Catrina, and I

Seth, yes I do have Dude Friends(:

Carver

Ben

Madi and I

Our Friendship Star...I don't remember who is in it!

Bryn

Kadie and Monica

Bailey

Catrina, Keira, and Hailey

Savannah!

Sorry if I don't have any Pictures of you on here that means I couldn't find any on this computer.
Thank you all for the really fun year!!!

No comments: