Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank You for a fun Thanksgiving!

We had a smaller Thanksgiving this year!! It was my family, my mom's brothers family, a cousin from another brothers family, and my mom's parents! Here are just some fun pictures of us:


We got split into two tables! ;( One was a "kids" table! 17 and under. The other was the adults table! Sadly I was at the "kids" table. It was fun though.

B.T.W(By the way), the bottles aren't wine bottles, they are sparkling cider bottles!!

After a very delicious meal, it was time to clean up! But of course we had smiles on our face! We had a great time!!


After we had thanksgiving dinner, we played games! One of the games we played was the famous White Elephant game!! One of the White Elephants we gave was this footy pajama thing with out the whole for feet and with out the zipper going all the way down! It was a big hit! Hehe. That is the only picture I got so.....

Here are some more just fun pictures of my cousins!:


Emma!!

Madeline!! (sorry you kinda got covered!)

No comments: